This is a good bundle, very rich in contents, but
permissions aren't explained in the bundle nor in single products
The permission states that:
This license pertains only to those art resources found in the Image Portfolio.This art resource can be used for independent game companies creation and non-profit use ONLY. This excludes use by “mainstream” game publishers, (Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, Alderac Entertainment Group, Games Workshop, Palladium, Pinnacle Entertainment Group, their subsidiaries, and any other “mainstream” companies to be determined by Louis Porter, Jr. Design) without a license fee. Use by a “mainstream” publisher (or it’s employee), and use for commercial noncomic book production (eg. magazine ads, merchandise lables etc.) incurs a license fee be paid to the owner, Louis porter, Jr. Design. In Essence, this means:
• Anyone may use these art resource for non-profit projects.
• If you are a self-publisher/creator you may use these art resource for any independently published project, for profit or non profit.
• If you are an independent publishing games through a mainstream company (see above) there is a license fee.
• If you are not an independent game creator and you intend to use these art resource in a commercial project, there is a license fee.
• E-mail Image Portfolio at Havengod@lpjdesign.com for specific art resource’ license fees, and for an invoice for your records.
By completing your Image Portfolio order (online or in print), you (or you on behalf of your employer) are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between you and Louis Porter, Jr. Design.
This means I'm not completely free to use the images and there's another fee on them in many cases
This is totally unethical to me