It is for you if you like niche story games, or plain ressources for scenario in a space opera adventure.
A kind of a mixed bag with this game :
- characters are supposed to be "pilgrims" but religion is not mentioned at all. All revolve around some kind of "philosophy to be build", although characters are mostly walking gods… Religion is not even mentioned as a potential problem to be solved. How can we tell a philosophical story without mentioning it ?
- I do not like the resolution system as it is. One or two examples on how to deal with failures could have been great, as failures can happen.
- the game is made to describe the path taken to enlightenement… but also the creepier path to build an all-powerful genocidal maniac. In that case, how to handle PvP both IRL and in character ?
Still, I think the game is worth your time, if not your money :
- the topic is quite original and can give you inspiration, to start a one shot or a campaing
- the description of the 35 planets and attached adventure seeds IS indeed brillant and worth reading