A fantastic third party adventure which captures the feel of DCC perfectly.
The funnel has many unique encounters and moments which create a wacky and entertaining story, whilst still being tense and challenging. My players are cheered, laughed and swore through the entire adventure.
The new patron Blorgamorg is one of my favourites I've read as it's wacky but also very thematic. Two of my players instantly wanted to take it on as a patron with their first level characters.
- Captures DCC's wacky Appendix N feeling perfectly.
- Unique and memorable encounters different from traditional adventures.
- Interesting new full patron.
- Bonus magic items and NPC's to be used in future adventures.
- Enjoyable artwork which enhances the feeling of the module.
- Some inconsistent language used for ability scores/checks.
- Final encounter can very fast TPK if the Judge's dice rolls go well.