Character creation rules for 5e that replace race with ancestry, culture, and mixed heritage, for awesome new PCs
"Required reading for playing RPGs in 2020" - Polygon
- Play a character of one ancestry raised in a different culture, like an orc raised by elves
- Play a character of mixed ancestry, like the child of a gnome and a halfling
- Replace the outdated concept of Race in D&D with ancestry... [click here for more]
Sixty-Two Custom Ancestries & Cultures To Replace Race in 5e!
Based on Ancestry & Culture: An Alternative to Race in 5e
- 62 new ancestries & cultures
- Fantasy classics like distinct cultures of dwarf, elf, gnome, & halfling
- Anthropomorphic animal ancestries like bat, bear, cat, dog, fox, octofolk, snake, spider, etc
- monstrous ancestries & cultures like undead,... [click here for more]
A Dozen Pregens with Custom Portraits
Using the Rules from Ancestry and Culture: An Alternative to Race in 5e
These third level characters are ready to play in your D&D game
Play characters of mixed ancestry and diverse cultures, such as...
A gnome raised by dwarves
The child of an elf and a tiefling
A dwarf raised by elves
The child of an orc and a... [click here for more]
Sixty-Four Ancestries & Cultures To Replace Race in 5e!
- Based on Ancestry & Culture: An Alternative to Race in 5e
- 64 new ancestries & cultures
- Cultures based on the 11 geographic terrains and 8 planes of existence
- Fun new options like Owlbear Kin and Terrasquer, pictured below
For even more choices, check out Custom Ancestries & Cultures!
What Is Ancestry... [click here for more]