“Every species can smell its own extinction. The last ones left won't have a pretty time with it. In ten years, maybe less, the human race will just be a bedtime story for their children. A myth, nothing more.”
- John Trent, In the Mouth of MadnessDie Screaming is a love letter to horror cinema of the last four decades. Every game of Die Screaming... [click here for more]
Some things are worse than death. Maybe you’ll live long enough to become one of them.Die Screaming is a love letter to horror cinema of the last four decades. Every game of Die Screaming begins with a supernatural apocalypse and characters based on classic horror tropes.
As the game progresses, the survivors learn that to fight marauding armies of aliens, demons,... [click here for more]
The skies roared with thunder and the earth heaved, then came darkness and a stillness like death. Lightning smashed the ground and fires blazed out; death flooded from the skies. When the heat died and the fires went out, the plains had turned to ash.
- The Epic of GilgameshEldritch Armies is a free 72-page character... [click here for more]
“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
- Robert Heinlein, Starship TroopersHellscapeis a free 38-page character option expansion for Die Screaming that requires the base game to play. It includes the following new content:
· Two new tropes, Field Scientist and Skeptic.
·... [click here for more]
“Oh my Father, Lord of Silence, Supreme God of Desolation, though mankind reviles yet aches to embrace, strengthen my purpose to save the world from a second ordeal of Jesus Christ and his grubby mundane creed. Show man instead the raptures of thy kingdom. Infuse in him the grandeur of melancholy, the divinity of loneliness, the purity of evil, the paradise of pain.”
- ... [click here for more]
“His interest became a hellish and perverse addiction to the repellently and fiendishly abnormal; he gloated calmly over artificial monstrosities which would make most healthy men drop dead from fright and disgust.”
- H.P. Lovecraft, Herbert West: Re-Animator (1922)
Making Science Fun is a free 53-page expansion for Die Screaming that requires the... [click here for more]