Thought Police Interactive (TPI) Studios ("Thought Police") is a storytelling game and fiction publisher based in Buffalo, New York. TPI Studios specializes in stortelling focused games utilizing "light" d6, resource management, and blind bidding rules systems. Our focus also branches out into a storyteller card game suitable for both group storytelling games and solo RPGs. The fiction publishing activities of Thought Police focus on dark fantasy, cross-genre, and weird fiction.
- Arthur's Legacy is an Arthurian modern fantasy game, featuring the return of Avalon. Players portray Knights, reincarnated mystic warriors. The core system uses a diceless combination of blind bidding and resource management for task resolution.
- Animatica is a cross-genre "cartoon" game, based in a mixed-media universe of animated and puppeetered characters. Players have broad flexibility in building a wide variety of concepts, from the wacky to the deadly serious. The core mechanics are based around a simple d6-based win counting system. Also includes an optional diceless rules mod for even more simplified play.
- Motif Story Engine is a GM-lite and solo play engine. It is system agnostic and can be used with most roleplaying games.
- Once We Were Beautiful is a storytelling and chat party game with light rules and heavy themes. Portray the last of the Fair Folk, who are fading from this world and gathered to tell their final story.
- NEVER Stop Smiling offers weird fiction roleplaying in a post-apocalyptic dystopia. The world shattered long ago. Strange beasts roam and the lands are cursed. Walled metros provide bastions against the weird and wild. Ours is The Happy Place, where we are beyond the reach of Death and we NEVER stop smiling.
You can follow or contact us on our Thought Police Interactive Facebook page.