The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 2 presents magic tattoos for any 5E Scarred Lands game, including:
- Over 30 magical tattoos, from the common Ledean Icons to the legendary Sigil of the Pouding Heart
- The description of eight different tattoo traditions, from the shores of the Blood Sea to the cold plains of Albadia
- Cursed magic tattoos such as the Brand of the Slave or... [click here for more]
The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 1 presents five brand new character subclasses and four new feats for any 5E Scarred Lands game, including:
- The Mountain Lord, who channels the might of the mountain during his rage.
- The Ghost Legionnaire, who binds the spirits of warriors past to help him in combat.
- The Arcane Spy, who brings scrying spells to the next level
-... [click here for more]
The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 3 presents magic items for any 5E Scarred Lands game, including:
- Over 30 magical items, from the common Bagpack of Impact Resistance to the legendary Tears of Miridium.
- Myths and legends associated to each item, all tied to existing Scarred Lands mystical lore, or to new lore altogether.
... [click here for more]
The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 4 presents five new subclasses for any 5E Scarred Lands game, including:
- The Pantheon domain, for clerics who wish to honor more than a single deity.
- The Glammersword, a fighter that cloaks its blade beneath illusions and phantasms, complemented by six new low-level illusion spells such as battle projection or veiled strike... [click here for more]
While most golems are created using esoteric spells and formulae, some arise when magic meets tragedy. These are Spontaneous Golems. Within these pages, you will find:
- 5 new construct creatures from CR 6 to 14
- A unique backstory for each golem that draw inspirations from the early Scarred Lands books such as Mithril or Burok Torn.
- The dream golem, made of the smoke of blue... [click here for more]
The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 5 presents new spells and magic options for your Scarred Lands 5E game, including:
- 24 new spells of all magic schools, from the 1st-level serpentcraft to the 9th-level time blink
- Spells penned by Ghelspad's most famous mages such as Gest Ganest or Armuzda Airat
- 5 new arcane and divine true rituals such as the curse of... [click here for more]
The Ghelspad Companion - Volume 6 provides new subclasses and options for the druid, paladin, ranger, rogue, sorcerer and warlock classes, including:
- The Poisoner, an Intelligence-based rogue that manipulates deadly poisons, including 14 new poisons from all over Ghelspad
- The Oath of Repose, an order of paladins dedicated to laying the dead to rest
- The Circle of Autumn,... [click here for more]