I gave this 5 stars for multiple reasons. Yes, there are some historical inaccuracies, as pointed out by a prior review. Yes, the rails should only be about 4 feet 8.5 inches apart but I wasn't too concerned about that either. I was more interested in size than accuracy and these are showing rail cars that are a little over 10 feet wide by 50 feet long, common enough for the time and close enough for my gaming purposes.
My likes with this:
1) it has rail car roof tops (and a special caboose one) for those western style speeding train roof fights ... were they really blue?
2) the sizes, designs and colors are plenty good enough for my miniature and RPG gaming.
3) 12 very nice maps (tracks, engine, open car, 1st & 2nd class pasenger cars, baggage, prisoner, coal, tanker, logger, livestock cars, and caboose)
4) Nice art work
5) loved the inclusion of a steampunk style engine
6) PDF includes square, hex, and no grid overlays along with the VTT files
My gripes were
1) I'd prefer the cars without the 5-6 inches of solid terrain ink on each page.
2) the light yellow lines get tough to see when printed. But I overlay a see-thru grid sheet so it works for me.
3) a "sleeper" car would have been nice.
4) a dining car would also have been nice.
5) not all engines, coal/wood cars, other cars were 50 feet long. I've cut and pasted some of these to be shorter for my use.
I've gotten various DramaScape map files and have not been disappointed, yet.
I bought train maps from 2 different DriveThru vendors and this one suited my needs the best.