Do you need more monsters and mutations for your post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, or fantasy game? If so, Creatures of the Wastelands: A Menagerie of Mutants and Mutations is what you are looking for! Fully compatible with Mutant Future - as well as Labyrinth Lord and other games that use the familiar "Basic D&D" rules introduced in the 1970s - this revised and expanded edition of Skirmisher Publishing LLC's popular book includes:
* A Foreword by Mutant Future role-playing game creator Daniel Proctor.
* More than 200 new creatures, including the terrible Great Mother, several mutant dinosaurs, the warlike Lumbricid, the insidious Silver Sheet, and the mysterious Smart Stones.
* More than 50 mutations, including the new the Parasite mutation type and a number of Plant mutations.
* Several odds-and-ends, including new terrain types, new materials, and a number of non-creature hazards.
* Original illustrations by fantasy artist Jeremy Pea.
* Official Mutant Future Poison and Radiation tables for ease of reference.
A complimentary 12-page set of Encounter Tables are also included with downloads of this publication.
This book is fully bookmarked and designed to be printer-friendly and easy-to-use and includes low-resolution screen-friendly and high-resolution printer-friendly versions both of its cover surfaces and its interior pages.
NOTE: If you have already purchased the original edition of Creatures of the Wastelands, then all of the files associated with this new edition have been added to the older product files and can be downloaded by you for free through the end of November!