Darkness Falls on Ceranir!
For centuries, the academy and fortress of Ceranir has kept the lands safe, but when no help emerged in the face of a terrible undead attack on the village of Erburg, the locals have become frightened and disturbed by the apparent silence from their protectors. Those messengers who have returned bring stories of an eerie silence, and no means to enter. It falls to a band of local heroes to solve the mystery of Ceranir and find out just what exactly happened to this famous stronghold.
Escape from Ceranir is the sixth installment of the Bleeding Edge Adventures, bringing thrilling combat, engaging NPCs, and dynamic environments straight to your 3rd Era games. While this adventure may seem like any other dungeon crawl, it has a twist, for those who enter have the hardest time getting out. Inside this adventure, you'll find:
- A sprawling fortress consisting of more than 40 rooms.
- Exciting combats featuring deadly opponents and vicious traps.
- New monsters including the wand-wielding arakai and the ravenous rot monster.
- Expanded stat-blocks to make running the adventure even easier.
Some secrets are best left undisturbed and nowhere is this truer than with the citadel of Ceranir. Can the adventurers uncover what tragedy befell the place, survive the perils of the complex, and escape its clutches to tell the tale? All the answers and more lay within Escape from Ceranir!
An adventure for 6th- to 8th-level characters. Utilizes material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- Editing: Eric Cagle
- Development: Robert J. Schwalb
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Lisa Wood
- Interior Art: The Forge Studios
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
- Playtesters: Tyler Carey, Jacob Chabot, Travis Dale, Gareth Edel, Stephen Edel, Michael Elster, Naomi Ferree, Timm Ferree, Jan-Philipp Gartler, Kristian Hartmann, Mark Hugo, Zach "PFBOD" Lint, Andrew McCool, Clemens Shafer, Conrad Shafer, Andrew Tobiason, Aaron Wamsley, Jennifer Wamsley, and Jon Washburn
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”