Do the Impossible!
Welcome to a world where "reality" doesn't mean quite the same thing it used to, where the word "impossible" is used conditionally when it has any meaning at all, and where you will believe a man can fly, because there's a good chance of seeing it on the evening news. Welcome to a world of normal people with paranormal powers, the world of Paragons.
This setting sourcebook for the Mutants & Masterminds RPG lets you create the world of Paragons. In its pages you will find:
- A complete guide to the paranormal, from how the powers of paragons (apparently) work to strange phenomena and their effect on the world.
- Over fifty paranormal characters, usable as allies, adversaries, or supporting cast in your M&M games.
- More than twenty different paranormal factions, from the Church of Jesus Christ, Paragon, to the mysterious Initiative, the mercenary Silber Agency, and the sinister Syndicate.
- The Imageria: infinite worlds within worlds in the realm of dreams, imagination... and nightmares!
- Nine complete series frameworks for different types of Paragons games: from gritty investigation to high-powered action.
- All the rules material and options you need to create your setting and run a Paragons series, including guidelines on how the characters can truly change the world, and how supreme power may change them.
More than just a setting, Paragons is multiple settings in one, giving you the resources you need to create a world of paranormal powers, and to tell the stories of the paragons: normal people, paranormal power.
Save the World!
Dwyane T. Butchino, Shawn Carman, Jason Cox, Jeffrey Craig, Jeremy Crawford, Vincent Daniels, Andew Frades, Luke Johnson, Sean Johnson, Steve Kenson, Steven Marsh, Ben Robbins, Stephen Scholz, Aaron SullivanEditing:
Steve KensonArt Direction and Graphic Design:
Evan Sass, Bob Huss, Aaron SullivanCover Art:
Brett Barkley, Talon Dunning, Anthony Grabski, Brian Hagan, Scott James, Empty Room Studios, UdonExecutive Producer:
Chris PramasGreen Ronin Staff:
Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Robert J. Schwalb, Marc SchmalzPDF Features:
BookmarkedLinked Table of Contents and IndexCreated from digital source files - not
a scanned PDFGold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”