This 13-page Mutants & Masterminds supplement, written by Michael Hammes, offers players and Gamemasters a total of ten new ready-to-play archetypes for streetlevel (PL 6-8) games.In addition to the full stats, which allow players and Gamemasters to customize or rebuild each archetype, the archetypes are also useful for Gamemasters in need of some quick villains or NPC street-level heroes (for any level of game); just give them some gritty names and backgrounds and they're ready to go!
The archetypes inside are:
- Electric Hero - an inventor with a shocking idea.
- Fixer - when no one else can help.
- Futuristic Law Officer - the future of law enforcement is today.
- Living Saint - doing good works is all that matters.
- Misunderstood Monster - proving that looks aren't everything.
- One-Trick Hero - superhuman, but just barely.
- Powered Armor - sleek and shiny sheetmetal, powerful weaponry, what more could one want?
- Soldier of Fortune - have gun will travel.
- Supernatural Scholar - researching things better left unknown.
- Unretired Hero - an old warhorse returns to battle.
Produced by Ronin Arts.
Linked Table of Contents
Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
Gold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
Demo Link Details:
The Demo button links to Mutants & Masterminds Archetype Archive 0. This publication presents the archtypes from the Mutants & Masterminds RPG in the style of the Archtype Archive series.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”