This 14-page Mutants & Masterminds supplement, written by Michael Hammes, offers a total of ten archetypes and legacies for the Freedom City campaign setting. Now players can play such Freedom City archetypes as the Rogue Grue and Lor Star Captain or take on the mantle of heroic Freedom City legacies such as the Freedom Eagle and Champion of Light. Gamemasters can put these archetypes and legacies into play as NPCs in their own Freedom City games as is, or use them as a handy guide for customizing their own versions.
The archetypes and legacies inside are:
- Champion of Light ? successor to the Beacon.
- DNAscendant ? fortunate survivor of the DNAscent process.
- Freedom Eagle II ? a classic hero soars again.
- Lor Star-Captain ? have starship, will travel.
- Rogue Grue ? freed from the Unity and defending the freedom of others.
- Scarab Reborn ? reincarnation of prince Heru-Ra.
- Shambala Master ? questing mystic martial artist.
- Star Knight ? guarding the Earth from the scum of the universe.
- Ultiman Exile ? using tremendous gifts for justice.
- Utopian Envoy ? leaving a sheltered existance for the greater good.
Produced by Ronin Arts.
Linked Table of Contents
Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
Gold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
Demo Link Details:
The Demo button links to Mutants & Masterminds Archetype Archive 0. This publication presents the archtypes from the Mutants & Masterminds RPG in the style of the Archtype Archive series.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”