The Old World is gone, lost after an age of raging Chaos that laid the ancient civilizations low and changed the very surface of the planet. Now, a new world exists among the ruins of the old, a perilous world of monsters, mutants and magic, where the remnants of humanity and their allies fight for a new world in the midst of a savage land.
Welcome to Perilous!
Perilous is a game of fantastic adventure in a post-apocalyptic world of monsters, mutants and magic. In Perilous, you can take on the role of a character, an inhabitant of the Perilous Realms. As a player, you’ll create your character by selecting the character’s race and traits, determine their training and previous experience by choosing from dozens of skills and multiple realms of magic and get equipped from lists of arms, armor and general gear. Then step into a world of adventure!
Explore monster-haunted ruins and subterranean realms, search for lost wealth, magic and ancient technological artifacts, discover great wonders, encounter unimaginable horrors, fight for survival and battle for the future! All this and more await you within the Perilous Realms!
Or become the Hazard Master and control the monsters and dangers the characters will face. You’ll choose the adventure, determine the hazards, and select the actions that every monster takes.
- Create the character you want to play. No rolling and re-rolling. No clunky point systems. No spending hours creating a single character. Create a complete character in fifteen minutes or less.
- Choose from nine traits, dozens of skills and multiple realms of magic.
- Equipment with mechanics. You’ll do more than just clutter your character sheet with all the stuff your character totes about. Whenever you use your gear, you’ll have the mechanics to make a real difference in the game.
- Weapons with stats. More than just a damage die. Every weapons has its own set of stats that’ll give it its own role in combat.
- A few have the ability to work magic, most do not. You’ll decide if your character has the power.
- No memorization. No magic points. Magic is powerful, but has a price.
- Choose how much effort the character makes and take exactly the actions you want to take.
- One rule to roll them all. Effort, action, reaction and saves, all come together in a simple, four-step, action resolution system that is used for all actions. If you can resolve one action, you can resolve them all.
- Fast setup and easy to play. No pages of lengthy background and descriptions. One glance at the map will tell you everything you need to know.
- Highly reusable. Every adventure includes material you can reuse in future adventures and use to create adventures of your own.
- Characters learn from their deeds. With every success comes experience.
- Unlimited character development. Continue to create the character you want to play by developing the character how you choose.
Experience a game like no other. Enter the world of Perilous and enter new realms of adventure.
The Perilous rule book is fully bookmarked and packed with information on:
Also included is a complete adventure, The Tunnels of Terror, a character sheet, two sheets of full-color counters representing doors and other features, and three full-color mapboards. Everything you need to enter a Perilous Realm of Fantastic Adventure!
Pit your steel and spells against the horrors of a post-apocalyptic world in this exciting adventure game from New Realms Publishing. Unique character creation and action resolution, combined with effective adventure presentation, will immerse you in a gaming experience like no other. Click here for details.
Something dreadful has come to Ravenor. People have begun disappearing, fishing boats have been found floating unmanned in the river, tremors rumble through the vale and packs of vicious rats have been encountered in the streets. The people of Ravenor need help. Are you brave enough to undertake an Assault on the Underworld?
The first in a new line of Adventure Modules. Creative, complete, fast-paced and exciting, Adventure Modules bring you a whole new way to play your fantasy RPG's. Each adventure includes collectable cards that allow you to create your own adventures! Collectable, expandible, customizable and universal, enter a new world of fatnasy adventure with Universal Adventures Adventure Modules.
The trail was not hard to follow, even in the dark. The creatures moved quickly and with no fear of being followed. And when there was doubt, there was always the river that flowed from the west, from the depths of Black Willow Gorge. Somewhere in the dark depths of that gorge is the horn that sounded in the night, the young girl from the settler’s wagon and the creatures that carried her there.
Face the horrors of Black Willow Gorge!
Swords and Sorcery vs. Cosmic Horror in this old school, classic quest-style rpg of fantasy action and adventure for solo and group play.
Become an adventurer, explore legendary sites, battle deadly foes, discover fantastic wealth and wondrous magic, build your saga and more! Or become a Game Master and design adventures in a world of monsters, myth and magic. All this and more is possible with the Ogres and Underworlds fantasy role-playing game.
Gather your warriors and delve into the depths of a dark and deadly dungeon in search of wealth, glory and adventure! With the Swords and Savagery fantasy role-playing game you can create your own warriors and explore dank dungeons where monsters lurk and treasure awaits. Or be the Game Master and challenge your friends with your creativity as they guide their warriors through the adventures you design. Delve into new realms of adventure with Swords and Savagery!
Campaign Module 1: Borderlands of Adventure
Ten years ago the borderlands fell. The horde was broken, but the area has remained unsettled since. Tales persist, though, of lost wealth within the ruins that are scattered across the region. Will your group brave monsters and marauding humanoids in the search for lost treasure? The dangers may be great, but wealth and glory await those brave enough to seek it out and bold enough to seize it.
Wilderness and dungeon adventures for characters 1st to 3rd level.
You’ve Got the Rules. Now Get the Game.
Universal Adventures Dungeon Deck is a set of cards that allows you to create a dungeon for any fantasy adventure role-playing game, area by area, while you play. Solo or with a group, with or without a Game Master, with Universal Adventures Dungeon Deck you’ll always have a way to play your fantasy adventure role-playing games.