If you're looking for a good place for a bad time, you’ve come to the right spot.
Nestled in the Great Wall asteroid belt of the Confucius system, Blessfields is an icon of industry and independence. If you don’t mind hard work and high risks, the pay can be quite good, and with the Colonial Powers buying up every resource they can find for some top secret “Initiative,” business is booming. At long last, the rock-jockeys and miners are making a killing!
But within Blessfields’ aging mechanised hulk, a myriad of interests play dirty and deadly games. And the forces of Satan come along to have some fun.
Blessfields gives you everything you need for several evenings of fast, evil and cinematic fun. With Blessfields, you get a surprising location (with a hint of dark satire), background, maps, groups of extras (you can kill off horribly), and not one, but three creepy story seeds… all perfect for a quick pick-up game.
Story Seeds Included:
- Shooting Stars: Looked like a standard, boring trade mission, until people started getting shot. Action-adventure survival in the genre of Die Hard… but on a space station. With robotic rock crushers.
- Heartless: You are not real cops. More like mall cops, or transport officers. You don’t know how to track down a serial killer. Certainly not one who rips out people’s hearts as a trophy. In the genre of all good psychotic slashers… but with science!
- Dies Like Us: Being a spy is cool. You get great assignments, fast ground-effect vehicles, and gizmos. Or, if you did something you don’t want to talk about, you get assigned to Blessfields. In the genre of all great fiascos, with a little Mission Impossible back-stabbing thrown in (and we mean back-stabbing literally).
Rapture: The End of Days
In this age of mashups, this is the game where Aliens meets the Exorcist! It's high body count, rules light, narrative fun where dying is the only way forward (but obviously not the way to survive!). You are somewhere out in space, often cut off from help and bottled up with something (or many somethings) horrible, as ready to eat you as to look the other way. In these times of life ending horror, it is often those at your side that are worse than the monsters at your door. This is the mayhem that is Rapture: The End of Days. It's one HELL of a GOOD time!
Praise for Rapture: The End of Days
"This is the most clever, original setting concept I've seen since Day After Ragnarok. Someone really needs to make a film of this, right now."
- Greg Stanyer
"I like this book. It feels very much like a theological sci-fi horror, so it achieves everything it sets out to... The system for "Extras" is one of the most interesting ways I've seen to reward players for followers while making them both incredibly useful and expendable."
- Erathoniel Woodenbow (Featured Reviewer)
Welcome to Blessfields, the Confucius system’s only independent, free-to-rent, orbital mineral processing facility, home to 11 mining concerns, with room for more! With a sixty-year pedigree, we are in the business of making you rich…
Inside this product
- 13 pages of setting, background, and GM ideas
- 3 story seeds covering different genres. Quick-start play for any mood!
- Designed for Rapture: The End of Days...
- and open for use with any sci-fi rule system.
- iPad ready
- Printer friendly
Blessfields Setting Booklet (13 pages)
- Three sheets of 'extras'
- Large-scale maps in two styles: blueprint and ‘wall display’
- All items work perfectly with an iPad, or can be printed out.
- BONUS: Blessfields background audio – 8min of wigged-out industrial atmosphere