Download the DriveThruRPG Client
Easily sync your Library to your PC.
Click "Download Client" to download the installer. Then simply open and run the installer after it downloads.
Windows Client Version 1.0.15
Requires Windows Vista or above.
You may see a screen like the following, since this is our first Windows application. If so, click More Info and then Run Anyway.
- The client can sync your entire Library to your computer with all files organized in folders by publisher.
- Automatically keep you up to date. When you run a Library sync in the client it downloads new files for any titles that publishers have updated since your last download.
- Sort your Library by rule system in the client. Click to Open any file in your favorite viewer.
- The client gets files you've purchased at any OneBookShelf site including DriveThruRPG, RPGNow, WargameVault, DMsGuild, DriveThru Comics, DriveThruFiction, and more.
- No DRM. DriveThruRPG is a DRM free site. The client does not add any DRM to your Library files
- Delete your files. The only way the client will delete a file off your device or PC is if you choose to delete it or if you change the default setting for file updates and choose to have updated files for a title overwrite prior files.
Coming Soon for More Operating Systems
More Information and FAQ
If you encounter any trouble during installation, some information is available in our Client Help page.
This application uses the LGPL-licensed version of the Qt.io framework (source code available here). This application itself is not LGPL-licensed, but because we use this library, you are free to link to a modified version of it if you please. This also requires us to provide the text of the LGPL 3.0 license, shown below (or click here).