The premier issue of Game Geek, inside you will find all sorts of fun stuff, including…
* Behind the Game, Micro Games and my own Mini-Games
* Map of the Month
* Junkyard Wars, Strip #1
* Coral Thrown, Prolog
* Multi-Verse, S&G Game Report
* Battle Axe, Goblin Fetish Maker
* Arcana, Cave of Screams
* Review of Malifaux by Wyrd Miniatures
* Cool Stuff, Decoder Ring Theater... [click here for more]
Role-Playing Games are dungeons.
Sure, there are a lot of other aspects to Role-Playing Games, but their heart is the dungeon. Most games have only a few other states you can be in - traveling, in town, and editing your character. And most would have you spend as little time in those other states as possible.
The three most classic dungeon locales are the ruined keep, the cave system, and the... [click here for more]