A complete campaign for use with FLASHING BLADES. The player-characters are assigned to accompany an Ambassador from the Cardinal to foreign courts and they find adventure and danger along the way. Included in this book can be found:
* HABSBURG HOSPITALITY: The ambassador, Monsieur de Bienvenu, finds his life in danger in the Imperial Court of Austria. The player-characters must protect Monsieur... [click here for more]
It was a question of honor, and honor was always foremost in the minds of the men who strode through the age of the Sun King. A deserted courtyard on the edge of Paris was the stage on which they met with . . . FLASHING BLADES.
A complete role playing game set in the era of the Three Musketeers. A world in which a man's courage and ambition knew no bounds. It was a time of adventure and... [click here for more]
The first adventure pack for use with FLASHING BLADES. Included in this package are four complete adventures and several bonus sections. Herein can be found:
* THE FENCING MASTER: A complete adventure involving fencing schools and their rivalries, as well as a rescue mission to the south of France.
* THE GRAND THEATRE: A complete adventure built upon espionage and the influence of powerful figures,... [click here for more]
An adventure pack for use with FLASHING BLADES. Included in this package are four complete adventures and a bonus section. Herein can be found:
* A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE MUSKETEERS: An overview of the formation and history of the Musketeers (both the King's Musketeers and the Cardinal's Guard), including notes on their uniforms and organization.
* THE HAUNTED VILLA: A complete adventure filled... [click here for more]
An expansion for FLASHING BLADES to allow characters to adventure in the New World and at sea in the Caribbean (or elsewhere). Included herein are complete rules for the creation of colonial characters, new skills and backgrounds for the New World, a complete background to the New World and the colonial bureaucracy, colonial military campaigns, and even the position of the clergy in the Americas.... [click here for more]